This is a set of 6 Hispanic Heritage Month activities bundled together for a discount price to save you over 35%! Includes a PowerPoint presentation, mini book, notable Hispanic American of the day resource, notable Hispanic American infographic project, notable Hispanic American task cards and activities, and Quote Banners all in both English and Spanish. Please click each link below for photos, previews, and additional details.
- Hispanic Heritage Month animated PPT in English
- Hispanic Heritage Month animated PPT in Spanish
- Mini Book in English
- Mini Book in Spanish
- Google Slides version of the mini book
- Google Slides versions of the presentations
- Clickable calendar with a Notable Hispanic American for each school day of Hispanic Heritage Month (September 15 – October 15)
- Calendar for each start day so that you don’t have to redownload it each year
- Page for each person includes: their name, photo, Hispanic country of origin, what they are known for, and a link to a short video clip about them
- Includes 23 notable Hispanic Americans
- English and Spanish versions for different levels
- Editable quiz in Spanish and English
- Bulletin board label in Spanish and English
- Editable template so that you can add other notable Hispanic Americans
- 32 task cards, each for a different notable Hispanic American
- Task cards include the person’s name, birthday, where they are from, nationality, occupation, and what they are known for, all in Spanish
- Teaching suggestions for 5+ activities to use the task cards in different ways
- Firma activity where students ask questions to find out who fits each category to sign their paper
- Comprehension questions for playing Scoot
- Paragraph template to illustrate and write a paragraph about the person on their task card in the tense of the teacher’s choice
- English versions of task cards and activities
- 2 templates to choose from
- Digital template in PowerPoint and Google Slides formats
- Template includes space for name, title or profession, photo, date of birth and death, quote, Hispanic country of origin, and a list of accomplishments, awards, etc.
- Instructions in English and Spanish
- Examples in English and Spanish
- List of 50 notable Hispanic Americans that you can cut up for students to draw a name
- Editable rubric
- Banners feature quotes from influential Hispanic Americans
- Each banner features the person’s name, an illustration, the quote, and a flag representing their background.
- Includes 20 different quotes
⚠️Please download the preview for more images and information!⚠️
This bundle is also available in my Hispanic Holidays MEGA Bundle Save $$$ and have all of your holiday resources for Hispanic Heritage Month, Day of the Dead, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Cinco de Mayo, La Tomatina, and more!
What Spanish teachers are saying about this bundle:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource was great to introduce a variety of notable people for Hispanic Heritage Month. My students enjoyed learning about the accomplishments of each person and recognizing the contributions of people of Hispanic heritage in the United States. -Jessica L.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource is AMAZING! Hispanic Heritage Month is one of my favorite things, especially as a Social Studies teacher, to share with my students. This resource is the perfect amount of activities and information and my students sincerely enjoyed using it in its entirety. The resource is thorough and has everything I could ever ask for to teach my students about Hispanic Heritage Month. The celebration of diversity shown through this resource and was an extra element of what made this resource perfect! -Abigail C.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I have used this resource in many ways with two different schools and with grades 4 – 8. I’ve recycled the material with the same returning students, but used in a different way. Excellent resource! Worth every penny. It is in my rotation every year. -Lucinda A.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What a great bundle! I used different parts of this bundle for different grades so that each year the students will benefit from the information. I am so happy with this purchase. Thank you for the time you put into this bundle. -Donna M.